Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Elder Scrolls Blades is just new
I agree completely and this is an immense dumb problem but what I think's annoying is most likely not enough men and women are gonna be angry about this, like the majority of the gaming community seemed to continuously hiss and scratch Shadow of ESOM Gold War because of its micro-transactions whatever the fact that it did not have an effect on online play they were not necessary to purchase at all but I do not see a whole lot of folks complaining about this and that I wish I knew why.I feel like most of the mobile games are like that, sure theres some that you dont need to cover but. The majority of them you need, The Elder Scrolls Blades that im currently enjoying you get gems once per week (with luck. You dont get jewels with a timer its arbitrary, which means that you may perform a month and not even get them) and you get like 4 jewels, but you get a lot of chests to start and all of them are like 40/75/100++ gems, theres some at 9 gems but are still pure shit, 80% of the shop things are bought with jewels, prices. 70/150/200++, so its im and impossible playing, its slow yes, but games for me are games that you play everyday 15min to 1hour.

Ok this is going to be my second remark, this one is more objectionable, your buddy put 60hrs into a mobile game that's been out for around 5 days, yes because that is what normal people do when they get a mobile game only pointing that out, that's probably why he has numerous chests since he keeps getting new ones not letting his furnish fall down for a bit, because recall mobile games are not meant to be played continuously, and I am not up to your friend as I have not sunk 60hrs to it but I did notice how annoying it is to grind for construction materials, and the stadium is not out yet so it may not be as pay to win, The Elder Scrolls Blades is just new so it hasn't run its entire course yet and no one has ever progressed far enough to Elder scrolls online blades service see whether it becomes too hard or if we capture the legendary weapons, we don't know if they will make weapons worse or better that's the point behind premature access, let us just wait and see.